Latest Job Opening at Society for Family Health (SFH) on 2016
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health NGOs in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health, HIV&AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the British Department for International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons due to new programme initiatives and growth. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
POSITION : Senior Officer, Project Account (GF HIV Project)
- This position reports to the Global Fund Project Accountant. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and booking vendor invoices into SAP.
- S/He will review all approved staff retirements for completeness and accuracy, provide schedules to auditors, produce project budget monitoring reports, review common cost journals, prepare quarterly financial reports to the donor, and prepare monthly burn rate analysis for SFH management.
- S/He will also perform monthly reconciliation of all project bank accounts and financial transactions.
- S/He will review all transactions posted into project books by field offices and make corrections where necessary before financial reports are prepared.
The desired candidate:
- Must possess a first degree (BSc/HND) in Accounting or any related field. ACA and/or master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Must possess minimum of three (3) years post NYSC working experience
- Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting software packages especially SAP.
- Must possess excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
- Applicants will be required to register on the SFH SAP recruitment portal, providing their detailed information.
- Subsequently, a registration confirmation will be received at the registered email address.
- On receipt of the registration confirmation, the applicant will return to the SFH website, log-in to the recruitment portal and apply for the vacant position.
- Do note that all applicants will need to carefully follow the instructions provided on the website and should be ready to upload a CV.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.