Latest Job Opening at Clement Ashley Consulting on 2016
Clement Ashley Consulting – Our Client, a high flyer in the IT Sector, is seeking for an intelligent and self-motivated person who can prospect business within its target segment in the bank and non-bank financial industry, develop models for selling and delivering of IT/IT based solutions to the target market with the ability to execute business development plans for the target segment.
POSITION : Business Development Manager
Ref No: BDM 2016
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful person must be able to:
- Build and expand business for the company within Banking Sector in Nigeria and West Africa.
- Achievement of job objectives will be measured by the candidate’s ability to:
- Attain set order book including invoicing and collection of target values.
- Develop, deliver and execute a Sales and Business Plan for the target sectors.
- Develop and deliver a transaction processing model for the target sectors
- Develop and deliver other service models for the target sectors
Duties and Responsibilities
- To prospect for business within the target sectors
- To build relationships with all senior management in the target segments
- To develop models for selling and delivering IT/IT based solutions to the target sectors
- To promote the company’s brand within the target sectors
- To develop account strategies for each account within the target sectors
- To produce market intelligence about the company’s offerings and competitive offerings in the target sectors
- To produce and execute a business development plan for the target sectors at large
- To undertake any other duties as appropriate within his competence, to further the business interest of the company.
- Minimum of first Degree 2:1 and above preferable; first Degree in Computer Science is an added advantage.
- An MBA, IT project Management certification, Accounting certification and Banking certification are added advantages.
- The successful individual should have experience in -Business planning
- Software business application sales
- Accounting/ERP software sales
- Mortgage Banking software sales
- Banking processing knowledge
- Strategic Account selling
- large account management
- Project management knowledge
- Sales and business development in a target based environment
- A driven and self-motivated person
- Techno-commercial attributes
- Presentation and writing skills
- Personal selling skills
- Networking and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking
- Charisma, presence and good appearance.
Skills & Attributes:
- Punctual, Must be computer literate.
- The candidate must be able to spot business opportunities.
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization, time management skills,
- A results oriented person with strong analytical skills to translate business requirements into solutions.
Excellent Salary and Remuneration package between 2,400,000 and 4,800,000 NGN per annum
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a soft copy of (1) their application (2) their CV and (3) their plan of action by email to: email@example.com with your name and the job reference in the subject bar of your email.