Latest Job Opening for a Business Analyst at The Place on 2016
The Place – a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
POSITION : Business Analyst
- We require a naturally creative, versatile and open-minded Operations Analyst for our restaurant business.
- The candidate will be heavily involved in conducting research and proffering improvement solutions in varied aspects of our restaurant business.
- Primarily, he/she will work with the Operations Manager to champion development of new innovative, food products while also maintaining the Company’s approved operational standards across all outlets.
- The candidate must be able to learn quickly, multi-task and successfully work with a wide range of stakeholders across various career levels.
- It will also be critical for the candidate to be willing to take up new challenges, have a knack for identifying improvement opportunities and the wherewithal to assist in the implementation of operations enhancement initiatives.
- Our preference is for people who has acquired baseline research, analytical, business consulting, problem solving, and critical thinking skills for a minimum of 2 years from reputable management consulting firms.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.