Latest Job Opening at JJNP Resources Limited on 2016
JJNP Resources Limited is a project management and enterprise development company with tactical focus on applying technology and dynamic management techniques to providing solution for organisational growth.
JJNP Resources Limited also provides solutions for companies in the energy sector which help resolve challenges in diverse areas of human capital development, as well as help in maintaining or boosting performance.
POSITION : Transaction Adviser
- This is a Christian spiritual Job assignment and a heavy desire for mission work is required. Only suited for those with a conviction for missionary work in the economic field.
- A desire to live a life of fasting and prayer, standing in the gap for the communities in your nominated territory is mandatory.
The TAs will be responsible for the following:
- Create and Initiate enterprise programmes capable of a buy-in from all stakeholders with particular interest in poverty reduction and economic development of their communities and local government.
- Design and support partnership platforms between all the stakeholders interested in development, resource mapping, enterprise creation and poverty reduction.
- Work closely with and facilitate all key stakeholders to implement plans and agreed reports.
- Ensure consistency of support and action across all stakeholders.
- Follow up and support timely implementation of activities arising from meetings, workshops, training events, etc;
- Support and manage activities while acting as a link between Government and regulatory agencies and client communities.
- Support meetings and workshops, including: identification of participants, organization of invites, preparation of workshop and training materials, note taking, minute writing, reporting administration.
- Assist in preparing the Citizen 4 Community Work plans, report writing and checking partnership reports.
- Act as trainer and mentor for the Transactions Implementation Officers
- Comply at all times with Citizen 4 guidelines, policies and procedures for Programme Management particularly our prayer schedule activities and retreats.
- Any other duties of a related nature which might reasonably be required and allocated by the Project Director in charge of the programme
- Minimum of first Degree or equivalent experience.
- Relevant work experience in programme support, project management or office administration is essential.
- Broad knowledge of development issues in key infrastructure areas of Energy, Water, ICT, Transport, Housing are desiredRequisite knowledge of governance and development issues in Nigeria and best practices internationally would be an advantage.
- Skills in utilizing project management tools and software desirable.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office applications essential (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication/editing skills, able to give competent presentations is essential.
- Understanding of communities’ governance structure and development.
- Happy with a good sense of humor.Must have leadership/management skills and be a good team player. Above all’’ Acts 13: verse 2-4 applies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with a brief outline of key points for our considerations to: email@example.com