Latest Job Opportunities at Myjoy Food Industries Limited on 2016 – 2 positions
Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a leading industrial bakery located in Ibadan, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
POSITION : Packaging Supervisor
- Ensure proper management of the packaging staff;
- Meet with the packaging orders from the management;
- Ensure that the whole packaging process is well organized.
- Implement food safety and sanitation guideline
- Always monitor the flow of products and make sure that no product falls on the floor or gets stacked over each other on the round tables.
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience in manufacturing industries;
- Must have a good track record of leadership and organisation skills;
- Must be trustworthy, transparent and disciplined;
- HND/B.Sc. in relevant diciplines
- Male Gender
POSITION : Finished Goods Store Keeper
- Receive invoices from company’s customer care representatives.
- Attend to the invoices meticulously and promptly by dispatching the goods to the warehouse for prompt delivery to the customers;
- Secure all the finished goods in the store;
- Report to the management daily the quantities of goods received from production/packaging, the quantities of goods sold to the customers and the closing stock.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or any other relevant disciplines;
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience;
- Must be analytical, charismatic, honest and transparent;
- Male gender.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Packaging Supervisor’ as the subject of the mail.