Latest Job Opportunity at Selby Jennings on 2016
We are currently assisting a leading global integrated supply chain manager of agricultural products and food ingredients in their search for a SAP Program Manager.
POSITION : SAP Program Manager
- In-depth understanding of Grains Milling and Animal Feeds business processes and mapping the business processes with SAP. This will require customising the SAP modules as per business process requirements.
- Identification and selection of other off-the-shelf systems for business processes which cannot be mapped in SAP.
- Preparation of integrated systems architecture between SAP and off-the-shelf systems (where required).
- Develop program / project plans and estimates.
- Oversee the project deliverables, schedules, service levels and productivity.
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership for business process improvement, solution implementation.
- Manage end-to-end program deployment and effectively plan resource utilisation and manpower deployment to ensure delivery of projects within time, cost, quality and budgetary parameter.
- Partner with business to ensure SAP implementation for Grains Milling and Animal Feeds business across countries.
- Focus on continuous improvements in business efficiency, productivity and controls through identification and implementation of improvements areas in the systems by partnering with the business owners.
- 15 years of relevant experience in SAP MM, PP and PM modules with industry preference to Agriculture/FMCG. Good knowledge of machine to machine data exchanges.
- Experience in implementing systems for Animal Feeds will be an advantage.
- Well-versed with ASAP Methodology
- Experienced leader, ability to manage and direct work for a team of 10-15 members spread across multiple locations is essential.
- Implementation experience at Global Environment with multiple locations.
- Focused on end-user and module implementation.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, a capable oral and written communicator who effectively builds relationships with others.
- Entrepreneurial spirit generates ideas for business improvements and is able to implement them practically.