Latest Job as QUALITY CONTROL EXECUTIVE on 2016
Mzrinel Engineering Limited is a multi-disciplined consulting firm in the areas of engineering design, land surveying and construction management. Mzrinel Engineering was established in 2013 in response to a growing need to assist small and medium sized companies that may not have the financial resources to retain a full time safety. We offer services in training program development and delivery, training needs assessments, program and facility audits, industrial hygiene sampling and program writing, as well as supplying health and safety related products through agency agreements with a variety of manufacturers.
Services include Civil/Site Engineering, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Land Surveying, Resident Engineering Inspection, Real Estate Services, Environmental, Health and Safety, Technology Solutions, BIM Services and Construction Management, consulting & coaching services specializing in crisis, emergency & contingency planning, and emergency response experience. Competencies include developing perpetual profit systems & identifying & evaluating profit sources, improving marketing ROI & strategic business planning. Laboratory services provided. Capabilities include research and development, design, testing and analysis. Industries served include national security, health and life sciences, and energy and environmental.
Duties And Responsibilities
- The QCM will work with other staff within the organisation to determine and establish procedures and quality standards and to monitor these against agreed targets.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Setting customer service standards & supervising technical or laboratory staff.
- Investigating and setting standards for quality/health and safety.
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures.
- Writing management/technical reports and customers’ charters.
- Determining training needs.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality.
- Directing objectives to maximise profitability.
- Recording, analysing and distributing statistical information.
- Monitoring performance.
- A degree or HND in business studies/management, materials science/technology, polymer science/technology, process engineering, physics, mathematics or production engineering or any related course.
- Postgraduate qualification or a technical background will be an added advantage.
- Relevant work experience (1 – 3 years) in the same or similar position is required.
- The Ideal candidate should possess excellent technical, organizational, planning, interpersonal, communication, problem solving and team working skills.
- It is also essential to have good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as subject of mail