Latest Job Vacancies at Chartered Institute of Certified Secretaries and Reporters – 7 positions
Chartered Institute of Certified Secretaries and Reporters – We are a long standing professional body of repute responsible for regulating and setting standards for chartered secretaries and verbatim reporters in office technology management practice. Training and membership qualifying examinations are conducted by the Institute. As a result of transition, re-organisation to effectively implement the provisions of the Charter Act No. 16 of 2015, the Governing Board calls for interested applicants for the underlisted positions.
- Confidential Secretary (2)
- Accounts/Admin Officer
- Assistant Manager (Membership Service)
- Corporate Service Officer
- Examination/Education Officer
- Assistant Registrar
- Candidate for the above position must possess good first Degree or equivalent in relevant fields of Business or Public Administration, Management, Social Sciences, Law, Accountancy, Communication or Information/Library Science.
- Membership qualification of relevant professional body will be of advantage.
- Work experience of 3 -5 years required
- Applicants should not be above 35 years at the time of application.
- 120/60wam Shorthand and Keyboarding proficiency essential
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application in handwriting with C.V’s, photocopies of Credentials, passport photograph, birth certificate attached and send to:
The Chairman (Recruitment/Selection Ctte of Governing Board)
Chartered Institute of Certified Secretaries & Reports,
6 Alhaja Oluwakemi Street, Anthony Village,
PMB 038 Shomolu,
In addition, send typewritten email copy of their applications to: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org