Latest Job Vacancies at IHS Towers on 2016 – 8 positions
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
- Telecoms Engineer
- Project Management Officer
- Telecoms Operations/RollOut Officer
- Human Resource Officer
- IT Officer
- Finance Officer
- Legal Officer
- Procurement Officer
Our Career Expansion Plan
- IHS Towers continues to grow and we are now embarking on a new and exciting phase for the Nigeria telecom infrastructure business.
- This means we are embarking on a massive recruitment project to bring in the best and brightest people.
- Minimum of second class upper degree
- MBA, MSc and other professional qualifications in related fields above are an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience
Kaduna State (Address to be communicated later to shortlisted candidates)