Latest Job Vacancies at Narelli International Limited on 2016 – 22 positions
Narelli International Limited – a Real Estate Development and Facilities Management Company that builds AIM Group properties and is also in charge of recruiting professionals for its sister companies, AIM Consultants Ltd., AIM Architects and Engineers Ltd., and AIM Integrated Architects and Consultants Ltd.
- Registered Builder
- Urban Planner
- Land Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor
- Project Manager (PMP Certified) – Civil Engineer & QA/QC
- Electrical or Mechanical Building Design Engineer
- Environmental Impact Assessment Expert
- Water Pipeline and Distribution Design Engineer
- Sewage Treatment/Sewage Engineer
- Structural Design/Supervision Engineer
- Water Resources/Irrigation Admin Engineer
- Irrigation Design/Supervision Engineer
- Agriculture Design/Supervision Engineer
- Civil/Water Resources Design Engineer
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum 5 years of experience; preference will be given for 10 years experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be interviewed.