Latest Job Vacancy as HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICERS on 2016
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICERS
The Human Resource Officers will provide for the company the framework to support staff performance and ensure staff strength is maintained by timely recruitment.
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Maintaining employee records.
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training – including inductions for new staff;
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Determine staffing numbers, skills and needs to meet the organization’s objectives.
- Advertise staff opportunities, assess applications, interview applicants, administer selection tests, prepare reports and make recommendations to management about staff appointments.
- Assist employees with work matters, career development, personal problems and industrial matters.
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
- Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
- Good use of Microsoft suite.
- Candidate must be resident in either Warri, Benin or Uyo axis.
- A minimum of an HND or BSC in any discipline, with at least 1year work experience in a similar role.
HOW TO APPLY
- Qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than December 8th, 2016.