Latest Job Vacancy as Operation Manager on 2016
Janchine Nig Ltd is recruiting for an Aluminum Recycling Company.
Job Position: Operation Manager
To oversee the general operations of running of an Aluminum Recycling plant, to have general knowledge of all technical aspects in running the plant.
Good managerial working experience in a similar plant.
- Oversee cost-effective manufacturing operations for a range of irrigation and agricultural hardware products
- Manage the consistent output of a team of 40 factory employees on a daily basis
- Tertiary qualifications in management
- At least 5 years’ experience in mid-sized manufacturing management
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience in negotiation and building relationships with suppliers
- Computer skills and reporting experience
- Motivation to drive continuous improvement processes and ensure that capacity is maximised
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing workforce, as well as being able to work extremely well under pressure
Renumeration – Negotiable and attractive, to consider status in current/immediate past employment.
Application deadline: 20, August 2016
Mode of Application: Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org