Latest Job Vacancy as Principal at Westside Academy on 2016
Westside Academy in collaboration with Study Overseas Specialized Institute is an organization which is saddled with the responsibility of providing qualitative educational services both internationally and locally to students who wish to study in America, Europe, Asia, South Africa, Nigeria, etc.
POSITION : School Principal
- The school Principal serves as the educational leader, responsible for managing the policies, regulations, and procedures to ensure that all students are supervised in a safe learning environment that meets the approved curricula and mission of Westside Academy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains student discipline and ensure the safety of students and staff.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining effective communication system among the students, staff and parent.
- Shape a vision of academic success for all students and cultivate leadership in others.
- Responsible for the supervision, care and management of school equipment and facilities.
- Maintenance of school budget and the establishment and implementation of emergency procedures
- The school principal is responsible for the school administration and all facets of its instructional program.
- Guide school to better teaching and learning, supervises all teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Maintains high standards for excellent learning performance and commitment to Westside Academy’s goals, missions and visions.
- Must be able to demonstrate unique expertise in growing the population and finances of a school.
- Bachelor of Science or Master’s Degree.
- Professional endorsement of exemplary leadership behaviors.
- Recognized Teaching Qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years continual teaching experience, preferred 5 years plus, including teaching management experience.
- Recognized qualification in Educational Leadership.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: email@example.com