Latest Job Vacancy at Cross River University of Technology on 2016
Cross River University of Technology, Calabar – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below in the Cross River University of Technology, Calabar:
POSITION : University Librarian
- Candidate should possess a Ph.D. in Library and Information Science from a recognised University and should have a minimum of 15 (Fifteen) years cognate experience, of which ten (10) must be at Senior Management level and must have served as Deputy Librarian for at least five (5) years in a University or similar Institution.
- Candidate must show sufficient evidence of contribution to knowledge through research and scholarly publications in reputable, peer-reviewed journals within and outside Nigeria in addition must show thorough understanding of the applications of new technologies to library operations and services. Computer literacy and application of ICT in library services.
- Competence in job planning, organisation and highly visionary and strategic thinking; strong team building ability; and good leadership and interpersonal skills also are required.
The successful candidate will be entitled to the salary and other conditions of service as are applicable to the University Librarian in State Universities in Nigeria.
Tenure of Service
The appointment shall be for a single term of five(S) years only.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (20 copies), two sets of photo copies of certificates and other relevant credentials, including telephone number(s) and email address and also include the names of three referees and their addresses to:
Cross River University of Technology Calabar,
P.M.B 1123, Calabar,
Cross River State.
- Applicants should also request their Referees to send reports on them under confidential cover to the Registrar.
- Only applications of those short-listed for interview will be acknowledged.