Latest Job Vacancy at Huawei Technologies on 2016
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
POSITION : Project Delivery Director (Transformation Director)
- Establish Transformation plan, milestones and deliverables.
- Establish and manage Transformation team structure and members.
- Establish team management process and organization.
- Plan, manage and execute Transformation Projects’ budget to ensure successful delivery.
- Establish and standardize Transformation delivery process.
- Document the Transformation process and provide the operation procedure for the transformed technology system and perform knowledge transfer to operation team.
- Design, establish and manage cost effective, sustainable service delivery (including technology) across all offerings
- Drive definition of, and protect, delivery (including technology) strategies and standards
- 10-15 years related experience in Telecom or MTK, very deep understanding of IT Outsourcing/ Managed Services project
- Proven experience of designing and implementing complex projects and programmes including change management
- Specific technical “know-how” (at least) on BSS and Infrastructure IT Domains
- Experience on the delivery of improvements in large customer management and also supporting operational environment
- Can interface with Customer C-Level and across all other levels of people including internal Huawei organization
- Evidence of being able to turn a high level strategy into a set of deliverables and key tasks
- Leadership capability across his managers, project managers and other managers in the organization
- Should be able to establish and maintain effective working relations with the customer, transformation team, operations team and other stakeholders and businesses
- Should have the capability to share best practices in Transformation and Program Management
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Capable of good problem solving skills and techniques
- Industry accreditation such as Prince 2, MSP, ITIL etc are advantage
- Business driven and should have the capability to translate technical delivery projects to business benefits and realization
- Good communication capabilities and pro-activeness are preferred.
- Language: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English