Latest Job Vacancy at OneMedical for a Growth & Experience Manager on 2017
OneMedical Our amazing product is helping hospitals go-digital with minimal effort/cost.
POSITION : Growth & Experience Manager
- We’re looking for a growth (marketing) whiz to help bolster OneMedical’s presence. This personnel will be primarily responsible for reaching out to and overseeing a group of healthcare facilities, as well as developing their own team.
- This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to join in the early stages of a growing technology startup.
- Leading a team responsible for signing up and onboarding facilities to use the OneMedical platform
- Continuous support to facilities and ensuring that the facilities are constantly engaged with and using the software effectively
- Ensuring that OneMedical becomes an integral aspect of the facility’s process
- Collaborating with other team leaders to drive OneMedical’s key performance metrics
- Training new team members on all aspects of the software
- Supervising each team member’s role and daily activities
- Implementing and meeting weekly and monthly team goals and objectives
- Reporting to management on progress with facility sign ups, usage, team members’ efficiency and other issues/obstacles that may affect the team
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work closely and communicate effectively with local and international leadership in an ever-changing environment with tight deadlines
- Previous experience interfacing with customers
- Hustle is essential, moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core competency of our team
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Ability to challenge team members and be challenged to achieve team goals
- Proactive interest to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Preference will be given to those with a background in healthcare, but the role is not limited to that
- Bachelor’s degree required
Compensation would be salary and commission-based with team leaders receiving a base salary of N50,000 – N150,000 monthly and 5% of the revenue per hospital signed up by the team (typically N50,000 to up to N200,000 monthly).