Latest Job Vacancy at PendaXia Nigeria on 2016
PendaXia Nigeria – Our client, a foremost professional membership – based Institution, established by Act of Parliament of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with mandate to develop standards for practice of its profession and regulate its professional practice through stipulated licensing regime. Also, the Institute caters for the welfare and professional development of its members. The Institute has been in existence for five decades with over 15,000 members in 26 branches within the States of the Federation.
The Institute is desirous to hire a strong leader to fill the vacant position below:
POSITION : CEO/Registrar
Ref. ID: PDX- CEO
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Amongst others, the CEO/Registrar will:
- Enhance the Institute’s advocacy role and stakeholder engagement across all tiers of government
- Oversee development and widespread dissemination of regulations for the practice of the profession, and enforcement of licensing regime.
- Direct strategic initiatives to integrate the Institute’s professional curriculum with those of tertiary institutions to meet requirements for the study of the profession and formal accreditation by Nigeria University Commission.
- Drive execution of the Institute’s strategic and operational plans, and direct daily administrative tasks of the Secretariat to achieve the Institute’s goals.
- Ensure implementation of all policies, plans and decisions of the Council, Executive team and various Committees of the Council of the Institute.
- A suitable candidate must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university. A Master’s degree; or full or active membership of a management-related Professional Institute or Business Membership Organization will be added advantage.
- The individual must have a minimum of 15 years’ working experience in administrative, general or operational management roles with demonstrable capability in engaging diverse stakeholders, leading teams and delivering results.
The role attracts a minimum starting total compensation of N18million, inclusive of typical Executive benefits- in-kind such as luxury car and driver, generator, private security guards etc., subject to final terms of negotiation based on experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Indicate Ref. ID: PDX- CEO as email subject.
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted.