Latest Job Vacancy at CrystalBlend Group on 2016
CrystalBlend Group – Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
POSITION : Showroom Manager
- Our client is looking to recruit an exceptional Showroom Manager with a strong sales management background
- Managing the full circle customer experience in line with the company sales model, including engagement , qualification of customer, design, delivery and installation.
- Coaching, leading and orchestrating the sales team within the showroom, driving sales and KPIs, service, standards, presentation, process and compliance
- Being their brand ambassador and championing the company values by being an inspirational leader to the team.
- Develop the team and create a succession plan for the business by performance managing the individual team members and creating sales superstars.
- Managing the lead bank to generate appointments and manage outstanding quotes
- Manage telephone and web enquiries and allocate to the sales designers
- Conduct daily team briefs to keep staff up to date with company procedure and new relevant information.
- Operational control of stocks and supplies
- Lease with fitters to ensure the product is supplied in line with customer expectations
- You will need to demonstrate your sales management skills through performance management, coaching and developing.
- You will be able to show your track record in NOT only hitting but smashing targets and KPI’s.
- Exceptional leadership skills, drive, Resilience with a high emphasis on the customer journey.
Depending on experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated resumes to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org