Latest Job Vacancy for Area Sales Executive at Nosak Group on 2016
Nosak Group – Due to expansion in operation for better value and effectiveness, there is a job opening in one of our subsidiaries for intelligent, proactive and self motivating individuals.
POSITION : Area Sales Executive
The Area Sales Executive will be expected to
- To drive and achieve Sales Volume and Value budget for assigned territory.
- To manage existing customer base for zero attrition rate (100% customer retention), drive sales orders and payments and also initiate new lead relationships.
- Ensure all customer records are duly updated as is the policy of the company.
- Monitor and report all competitive activities within assigned geography.
- Ensure availability, visibility and price adherence of our products within assigned area
- Track and monitor all distributor investment to ensure leakages are avoided.
- Responsible for handling the service of all sub dealers (distributor’s customers) to avoid service and supply gaps.
- Report market trends and suggest areas of advantage for competitive edge
- Any other duty as may be communicated by line manager/supervisor or head of sales from time to time.
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- HND Holder or B.sc in relevant field
- A team Player, self driven
- Computing Skills (Proficiency in Microsoft offices)
- Can drive/operate vehicles with a valid driver’s license
- Excellent Communication skills
- A minimum of 2-3 years work experience in a similar role
- Cognate experience in a Vegetable Oil Producing Organization will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes/CV’s to: email@example.com using ASE-10/16 as the subject of mail.