Latest Job Vacancy for Production Shift Manager at GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc on 2017
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
POSITION : Production Shift Manager
- To provide overall direction to production scheduling, dispensing, manufacturing and packaging team in a Value stream concept in OTC factory.
- To be responsible for the effective management of all activities/functions related to production process/equipment validation, production equipment calibration and new process installation and transfer.
- To maintain good labour/industrial relations within the production function.
- Plan, organize and monitor all aspect of production of medicine including manufacturing and packaging to meet monthly / annual supply plans, budgets, safety standards and acceptable quality.
- Ensure the generation and effective treatment of Picklist, Batch records and Work Orders.
- Control product cost through effective labour utilization and pragmatic equipment and facilities management.
- Supervise the disposal of all controlled substance / drugs in line with existing regulations.
- Actively participate in all production activities involved in New Product Introduction, New Packaging Material Development and New Process Installation.
- Coordinate all Manufacturing and Packaging Process / Equipment Validation in accordance with Validation Master Plan. This includes data generation, collation and logical interpretation.
- Ensure timely calibration of all Production equipment and ensure appropriate actions are taken on out of order equipment.
- Provide effective technical training to all production personnel on technical aspects of manufacturing and GMP.
- Regularly review and/or update SOPs to reflect current practices within the production areas.
- Support and ensure compliance to QMS and EHS policies and standards in order to minimize accidents and quality failures.
- B Pharm
- At least three (3) years experience in a manufacturing industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good initiative, drive & confidence in problem solving
- Leadership and team building potential
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate.