Latest Job Vacancy at Sujimoto Construction Limited on 2016
The emergence of Sujimoto Construction in the Nigerian Real Estate space was borne out of a passion to redefine luxury living by taking charge of the transformation of Africa’s Luxury Real Estate through Diligence, Innovation and Excellence.
Sujimoto Construction has not only gained recognition for deviating from the routine standard of mediocrity in the property development industry but also for inspiring new and existing developers in their approach to luxury real estate development with their ability to deliver properties that are competitive with global standards.
POSITION : Sales & Business Development Manager
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Setting and meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence throughout Nigeria.
- To manage the sales administration function, performance reporting, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and electronic bulletins.
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team and commission targets and administer the commission plan.
- Strong professional and social networking ability that prompts event invitation and attendance.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in sales of Luxury products, with a large already existing HNI database.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience to build and maintain credible relationships with Clients, Agents and team members.
- Strong presentation skills ability to present to prospective Agents in a professional format.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize own workload and liaison with team.
- Excellent problem solving skills; to effectively and proactively identify and analyze problems and find appropriate solutions.
- Commercial acumen able to work with key business partners to maximize business capacity for company.
- Fluent in both written and spoken in local language. Fluency in English would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent Marketing/Branding skills
- Strong Follow Up Skills