Latest Jobs at Human Edge Limited on 2016 – 2 positions
Human Edge Limited – Our client is a reputable indigenous company with diverse interests ranging from the manufacture and distribution of animal health products to drinks and water bottling. Vigorous expansion and on-going reorganization for future growth has created the urgent need for two outstanding executives in the below role:
POSITION : Plant/Production Manager
- To manage day-to-day plant operations and develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards and also ensure effective return on assets in the organization.
You will be responsible for:
- Estimating costs, preparing budgets, and assessing other resources requirement such as manpower and raw materials, meeting production and quality control targets, and ensuring the timely dispatch of finished goods, optimizing workflows by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules for daily, weekly and monthly production activities, overseeing and monitoring the training of new employees, operations of machinery and production procedures, supervising and evaluating the performance of production personnel.
- Degree-qualified in Mechanical Engineering, Operations Management, Business Administration or a related discipline, minimum of ten years’ cognate experience as in a similar role with reputable manufacturers of bottled water and related products, strong organizational and leadership skills, ability to inspire and motivate exceptional performance, pro-active approach to problem-solving and decision-making.
POSITION : Human Resources Manager
- Reporting to the Executive Director Farm, Finance and Operations, you will develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy and monitor HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety, etc.
- Monitoring adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Reporting to management by analyzing data and providing decision support through HR metrics
- Acting to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing and development
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Degree-qualified in Human Resources, Business Administration or any relevant field; post graduate qualification in human resources management will be an added advantage
- Proven work experience as a Human Resources Manager with at least five years of active and continuous practice
- Ability to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- People-oriented and results-driven with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm, yet fair-minded with high ethical standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive resumes to:email@example.com quoting the job reference as subject of your email.