Latest Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL) on 2016 – 2 positions
Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL) – We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from Human Resource solutions to fleet management. We serve both small and medium sized enterprises as well as large corporate companies.
POSITION : Technical Officer (Furniture)
The objective of this role is to ensure that our products are produced to accurate dimensions. This involves providing precise instructions and guidance to the production team. Provide support to site project management as assigned.
A degree in Architecture or Engineering from a good University
- Project management skills
- Proficiency in AutoCad
- Proficiency in Excel
- Clear written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Problem-solving and innovative skills
- Good team spirit
- Attention to details
- Prepare cutting list and accessories list for production and installation
- Perform the analysis of furniture pieces to ascertain production requirements.
- Participate in the project planning and material breakdown
- Visit projects and clients sites to take accurate dimensions
- Engage with other departments within the company to ensure that customer requirements are met
- Engage with the production team all through the process of manufacturing and installation of furniture and fittings.
- Evaluate and resolve issues relating to materials requisition for projects and retail orders.
- Engage in material evaluation and planning with the procurement department
- Materials and tools analysis for projects execution and installation
- Plan, schedule and monitor installation progress
- Evaluate and plan rectification of all snags and errors
- Ensure work is performed as planned and to specification by adhering with the company quality assurance manual.
POSITION : Production Engineer (Furniture)
The role holder will be responsible for supervising the production line from start to finish, ensuring that all clients’ orders are executed according to agreed schedule. He/She also ensures that the furniture produced meets the company;s quality standard.
Ideal Candidate must have:
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate experience within a furniture manufacturing environment
- Positive, enthusiastic and looking for leadership opportunities
- A proven track record of working with both people and processes
- Previous experience as Production Planner/Production engineer or similar role
- Proactive, logical, efficient and self-motivated.
- Emotionally intelligent with a creative approach to problem-solving
- Capacity to train & instruct workers on how to make new furniture pieces
- B.Sc. In Engineer (Wood or Mechanical)
- Leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to Details
- Manage the production line, ensuring that all orders are executed to Clientsâ€™ requirement.
- Take responsibility for the coordination of all raw materials.
- Ensuring that all clientsâ€™ orders are executed within the agreed time schedule.
- Work with other relevant Departments to coordinate material and manpower planning for production.
- Take responsibility for all Machinery and toolsâ€™ inventory and maintenance.
- Plan & monitor production at every stage of manufacturing.
- Ensure that all furniture produced to meet our quality standards.
- Troubleshoot design and/or manufacturing problems as they arise.
- Accountable for optimizing the production process, developing and following through manufacturing and productivity improvement plans.