Latest Jobs at Prananet Technology on 2016
Prananet Technology – We develop commercial software products for the executives, school, individuals and also the mobile market at large.
POSITION : Driver
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Able to give accurate and detailed information about routes and journey.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Familiar with all traffic laws and regulations.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letters to:email@example.com