Latest Jobs as Graduate Intenship Vacancy at LEAD Resources on 2016
LEAD Resources is a social enterprise and professional organizational development center providing technological based initiatives to individuals, organizations and governments in Nigeria. They are drive by the need to affect and see a positive transformation of the younger generation of our Nation, Nigeria through careful application of knowledge to different spheres of their life for the overall development of the nation. They believe investing early in the youth will go a long way in preparing them for leadership roles, enterprise cum entrepreneurship development and total human development.
POSITION : Web & Mobile Apps Developer Intern
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Work on projects including web layout enhancements, desktop applications, website enhancements, web-based applications, and database-backed websites.
- Test company websites with multiple browsers in order to maximize traffic capabilities.
- Strengthen search engine standings through “organic” optimization techniques.
- Assist in the planning of overall company policy regarding search engine optimization and web development.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Undergraduates or Fresh Graduates with knowledge and ability in ICT Development
- Undergraduate available for the period of Six months or one year Internship.
- Graduates must have completed National Youth Service Corps
- Must be a tech-savvy individual
- Ability in Website developing or graphics designing
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV’s with position applied for as subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org