Latest Jobs Opening at FHI 360 on 2016
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
POSITION : Technical Officer, Clinical Services
- The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is a five-year PEPFAR program to provide high quality HIV/AIDS services, and to build the capacity of the public and private sectors in Nigeria in order to provide these services in a sustainable manner.
- The SIDHAS project is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Job Summary / Responsibilities
The clinical TO (State coordinating Team) will ensure technical and programmatic support to implement high quality comprehensive HIV interventions in all supported LGAs during the community drive with the state community coordinator and the members of LGA operational team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports the optimization of comprehensive HIV & PMTCT services in the facility by instituting 80% PITC and maximized initiation, retention and VL suppression rates
- Supports the QI capacity of providers in utilizing data analysis for program improvement
- Provides sustained technical support related to the state LGA and cART operational teams in the service delivery of HIV/AIDS, PMTCT, TB and integrated medical services guided by strategies and approached related to the community and facility drive implementation programs
- Liaise with the state LGA and cART team to monitor ARV,OI drug stocks , RTKs and other commodities in the community to ensure timely feedback and distribution.
- Strengthening the continual attainment of cART targets in HTC, ART, PMTCT and other HIV
- Ensure the referral, linkage and retention of all identified clients in the community to appropriate supported sites by conducting weekly review of the HIV service drive.
- Attend to other duties assigned by supervising leads
- MBBS with a minimum of 3 year post national youth service experience in clinical care,
- A sound understanding of HIV/AIDS, TB and TBHIV technical areas.