Latest Jobs Opening for a Regional Manufacturing Director at The Coca-Cola Company on 2016
About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It’s the best-known product in the world. We’ve been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving – we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world’s top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day.
POSITION : Regional Manufacturing Director
- The individual will report to the Country Manufacturing Director.
- The ideal candidate should have strong people and operations management track record and should have effectively performed in a similar role.
- The role responsibility is to lead supply chain function in one of regions of Nigeria.
- Provide directon & clear objecives to optimize operational performance of manufacturing plant in his/her region including (but not limited to) production outputs, operational efficiencies, product and process quality, equipment health management and manufacturing costs.
- Ensure business and functional strategy is regularly communicated, understood and manufacturing results in areas of responsibility are delivered in line with strategic business objectives.
- Ensure profitable volume and market share growth in the region through robust supply planning and operations processes and business performance management systems.
- Ensure implementation of relevant continuous improvement initiatives to drive operational excellence and exploit growth opportunities within plant operations.
- Drive sustainable quality, safety and environment agenda through teams (and line operations) across the region.
- Drive the implementation of talent and capability development programs for the manufacturing team in his/her region.
- Develop and maintain progressive relationship across key internal and external stakeholder groups to ensure smooth business operations
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- B.Sc. degree in Engineering or Technology; a post graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role within production management, maintenance/engineering management, supply chain or project management.
- FMCG experience is essential.Individuals with bottling experience will have an added advantage