Latest Jobs Recruitment at Bauchi State Government on 2016
The Federal Government of Nigeria has received credit from the International Development Association (IDA) to finance the cost of implementing Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project (PSGRDP). Bauchi State Government is one of the beneficiaries of the credit facility. The Project Development Objective is to improve transparency, accountability and quality in public finance and human resource management systems, with a view to strengthen governance in participating states. Bauchi State Public Sector Governance Reform & Development Project intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit for consultancy services.
Bauchi State Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project now invites eligible candidates (Individual Consultants) to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested Candidate must provide information indicating that, he/she is qualified to perform the services. (Curriculum Vitae, description of similar assignments, experience and evidence of any similar assignment carried out in the past with relevant references,). Hence we seek application for the position below:
POSITION : Consultancy Service – State Integrated Financial Management Information System (SIFMIS) Coordinator.
- The Individual Consultant (IFMIS Coordinator) will be required to support the reactivation of the State Integrated Financial Management Information System (SIFMIS) Hard and Software.
The State has the following Infrastructure:
- EPICOR 9.0 ( Epicor Financials, Epicor Planning Modules).
- Nas.net (Payroll Module)
- Network Infrastructure with connectivity to Pilot Ministries, Departments & Agencies (MDAs).
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- The Candidate must possess a minimum of first Degree in any field and a professional qualification in Accounting issued by an IFAC recognised body or a Degree/HND in Accounting with a Master’s Degree.
- Membership of professional body with IFAC membership is mandatory;
- At least 10 years’ experience in Public Finance, Management, HRM and other post qualification experience;
- Proficiency in Computing is an added advantage;
- Experience must include implementation of ERP solution in a government treasury either at the national or sub-national level.
Selection of Consultant
- A consultant will be selected using Individual Consultant (IC) Method and in accordance with the procedures set out in Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD loans and IDA credits by World Bank Borrowers, January, 2011.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should submit their “Expressions of interest” (One original, two copies) in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Expression of Interest for Integrated Financial Management Information System (IFMIS) Coordinator”during office hours 0900 to 1600 hours Monday through Friday except public holidays.
Application should be forward to:
Bauchi State Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project,
Attn: Mohammed Aminu Ibrahim,
Abubakar Umar Secretariat Phase 1,
Ground Floor, Room 020,
Yakubun Bauchi Road (Opp. Central Bank Building),
Phone No. +2348033851934
- Only short listed Candidate would be Invited or notified for further correspondence.
- Interested candidate may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 0900 to 1600 hours Monday through Friday except public holidays.