Latest Jobs Recruitment at Fuse Nigeria Limited on 2016
Fuse Nigeria Limited – Our client; a reputable organisation with strong heritage within and outside the country, requires the services of a Document Management company to manage the archiving of the physical documents that are within her possession.
POSITION : Document Management Company
The services would include but not limited to:
- Cataloguing and archiving of physical documents
- Storing & securing of physical documents
- Scanning of documents
- Retrieval & tracking of physical documents
- Destruction of documents
- The company must have the discipline and capability to store and manage the volume of physical documents being considered.
- The company must have a physical repository with a minimum storage capacity of 50,000 archive boxes.
- The company must be registered with the relevant Document Management governing bodies/authorities and should have been established in Nigeria for at least 5 years.
- The company should have an automated access system to locations within the repository which reduces the risk of unauthorized access to documents thereby ensuring the safety of the documents.
- The repository should be well maintained, protected from fire, dust and dirt which could affect the document aging process.
- The company must possess the technology required to ensure that any movement of files are monitored and tracked from the facility to point of delivery and back for ease of management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted companies will be contacted.