Latest Jobs as Senior M&E Specialist, Analysis at IT Shows on 2016
IT Shows, Inc. an international development consulting organization based in Arlington, Virginia, USA is seeking candidates for the following positions for the potential USAID/Nigeria-funded project. IT Shows, Inc. builds the capacity of developing countries through innovative services and solutions and provides technical, management, administrative, evaluation, and strategic program design services that create, build, and strengthen the capacity of programs in developing countries.
POSITION : Senior M&E Specialist, Analysis
- The Senior M&E Specialist for Analysis will oversee the enhancement of the performance reporting system, and will lead the design and application of econometric methodologies in all aspects of the monitoring and evaluation program.
- The Senior M&E Specialist for Analysis will lead the application of econometric or other quantitative approaches to the Mission’s data gathering and analyses for assessments, evaluations, baselines, data quality assessments and other M&E data gathering efforts.
- To qualify the candidate must possess a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Development, Economics, Knowledge Management or related fields.
- The candidate must be progressively responsible professional experience in monitoring and evaluation with monitoring and evaluation activities within complex international development contexts in the areas of Health, Democracy, Governance and Conflict, Economic Growth, Education and/or agricultural development.
- S/he must have excellent team work, inter-personal, verbal and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to conduct field work in areas with hardship conditions, in remote areas, for extended periods of time.
- Have strong quantitative, analytical background in cost-benefit analysis, econometric methodologies, or statistical systems.
- S/he must be fluent in English, written and spoken.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their most recent CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org Please place “Learning Program” in the Subject Line.
Note: Be aware that selection will be done on a rolling basis.