Latest jobs as a Warehouse Assistant at Dressmeoutlet.com on 2016
Dressmeoutlet.com is Nigeria’s foremost e-tailer for high-quality Dresses and crowning accessories- Stilettos, Sandals, Satchels, Clutches, Jewelry, Gadgets and Health & Beauty Products. With over 1,000 products to shop from, we retail various sophisticated styles from premium designers globally.
Dressmeoutlet.com is currently recruiting super-smart, young leaders to join our company. We are looking for the brightest, most ambitious go-getters and recent graduates (Bachelor’s Or Master’s within the past 5 years) to join is in excelling and growing beyond our greatest expectations. We are specifically recruiting for the vacant position of:
POSITION : Warehouse Assistant
- The Warehouse assistant is an import back – office position that will entail managing hundreds of products, inventory management and copywriting.
- The expected candidate should be very well organised, pleasant, have great attention to detail, friendly, respectful, responsible, hardworking and highly efficient.
- The candidate must be willing to work late nights and weekends or as the business demands. Must adhere to all companies rules and regulation.
- The candidate would be expected to thoroughly understand dressmeoutlet.com’s operational process and customers.
- Applicants must be no older than age 30.
- All applicant must be EXCELLENT in SPOKEN and WRITTEN English.
- All Applicants should have achieved a minimum of second class lower credit
- Orientation and training will apply to every position.
- Strong exposure, knowledge, experience related to the e-commerce industry
- Company laptop or phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output would be provided
- Performance-based bonuses
- Mandatory company-paid training and courses
- Personal employee handbook & full-time contract after 6 months of dedicated high-performance
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, non-traditional, indigenous, high-growth company
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org