Latest Logistic Officer Recruitment at SABMiller Plc on 2016
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
POSITION : Logistic Officer
The Logistic Officer will be responsible for the management of fleet in the depot and will:
- Be responsible for the depot fleet.
- Responsible for day to day functionality of the depot fleet.
- Submit all fleet report to depot controller weekly.
- Plan and control the movement of truck in the depot.
- Minimum of HND in relevance discipline
- Minimum of three (3) years practical experience in a similar industry
- Professional course in logistic/transport management will be an added advantage
- Be safety conscious
- High initiative, be independent and proactive.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Effective communication.
- Good supervisory skill
- Good planning and coordinating skill