Latest Managing Director at Maritime Microfinance Bank Limited on 2016
Maritime Microfinance Bank Limited (MMFB) was incorporated on the 24th day of January 2014 to carry on the business of micro banking in Nigeria and to arrange/raise funds or loans on a micro scale. Licensed and empowered by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), MMFB commenced operations on the 1st of December 2014. MMFB was set up to cater for the financial needs of the stakeholders within and outside the maritime sector by developing tailor-made products and services for its customers.
POSITION : Managing Director
- Formulating and successfully implementing policy.
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the bank.
- Developing strategic operating plans that reflect the longer-term objectives and priorities established by the board.
- Maintaining an ongoingdialogu with the Chairman of the board.
- Putting in place adequate operational planning and financial control systems.
- Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the management and other employees.
- Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans and budgets.
- Taking remedial action where necessamy and informing the board of significant changes.
- Maintaining the operational performance of the company.
- Monitoring the actions of the functional board directors.
- Assuming full accountability to the board for all company operations.
- Representing the company to major customers and professional associations.
- Building and maintaining an effective executive team.
- Minimum of HND, B.Sc. or B.A. with at least five years cognate experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to:
P.O. Box 2190,