latest Recruitment at Kidney Clinics of Nigeria Limited on 2016 – 4 positions
Kidney Clinics of Nigeria Limited (KCN), we are committed to transparent collaboration with Nigerian nephrologists and nephrology nurses as well as public and private healthcare establishments to develop, manage, and operate, cost-effective community- based kidney disease and dialysis centers that will serve medical professionals and patients in the unities where they work and live.
We seek like-minded and dedicated professionals who will join us to provide international standards of competent, compassionate and affordable services to all our patients and their families. Current and future vacancy exist in the area below at various locations across Nigeria:
POSITION : Consultant Nephrologist/Medical Director
- These are individuals who have completed training with the appropriate certifications/professional memberships and who have attained status of Consultant in Nephrology.
- Individuals in this category will already be in clinical practice and will collaborate in the development of dialysis-related services for their existing patients.
- Consideration will also be given to those nephrologists willing to establish and build new practices in parts of Nigeria identified as in need of nephrology and dialysis services.
- These are part-time positions and it is expected that these individuals will also have the opportunity for equity participation in the financial operations at each center where they provide services.
POSITION : Nephrology Nurse
- At least one year of experience in the care of dialysis patients.
- Nurses with no prior nephrology/dialysis experience but who are willing to undergo our rigorous training program will be considered for acceptance as trainees.
POSITION : Dialysis Technician/Biomedical Engineer
- Will be responsible for all the technical aspects of daily operations at each center including the maintenance and repair of dialysis and related equipment, water treatment systems, mechanical and electrical installations as well as inventory control.
- The Chief Technician at each center will be directly responsible to the Nurse Manager and Medical Director for meeting the international water quality and patient/staff safety standards of KCN at all times.
- Selected individuals will have an OND/HND/Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Biomedical Engineering and appropriate biomedical work experience and will demonstrate the ability to engage in continuing education and meticulous documentation of daily performance and testing logs on all equipment.
- Basic computer competency will be required as well as the ability to use electronic technical maintenance and repair manuals and adhere to strict policies and procedures.
POSITION : Nephrology Nurse Manager
- Selected individuals will serve as clinical team leaders/supervisors at each location.
- They will coordinate all aspects of patient care and lead the team of nurses and technicians to ensure safe and effective care as well as ensure continuous quality assurance and performance improvement and compliance with all corporate policies and international standards.
- They will be responsible for maintaining effective professional communication and collaboration with all nephrologists providing care at each center.
- This is a senior nursing position that requires at least 3 years of nephrology nursing experience as well as supervisory and managerial experience.
Salaries and Benefits
We offer competitive and progressive salaries and benefits as well as a dynamic work environment with opportunities for international training and potential for long-term professional growth and success.