Latest Recruitment at Touchcore Technology Limited on 2016 – 2 positions
Touchcore Technology Limited – an IT Solutions providing company with over 6 years experience in the creative industry, with operational office in Lekki Lagos.
POSITION : Sales Representative
- We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-¬benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritising, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent.
POSITION : Sales Support Specialist
- We are looking for a qualified Sales support specialist to join our team. You will provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries.
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices.
- You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
- Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Provide data and guides to help the sales team
- Develop and monitor performance indicators
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information
- Keep record of sales trends
- Liaise with account managers to develop specific sales strategies
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
- Review pending orders and specific customers requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Proven work experience as a Sales support specialist or Sales support associate
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- BS degree in Marketing or Associates degree in relevant field a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org