Latest Sales Executives Recruitment at Petronomics Limited on 2016 – 10 slots
Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.
POSITION : Sales Executive (Sport Shop)
- Knowledge of retail marketing, including current fashions and FMCG trends.
- Ability to maximize a retail stores profits whilst minimizing costs.
- Excellent customer care standards.
- Ability to identify a customers needs, satisfy it and then close a sale with the various merchandise in the outlet.
- Deliver retail and customer service activities within to optimise and exceed sales targets, profitability and customer satisfaction in conjunction with the Online retail & Stock manager regards to marketing campaigns.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a retail environment
- Working knowledge of stock control management
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
- Team Working and Personal Impact
- Managing the Customer Relationship
- Communication and Influencing
- Attention to Detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV’s to:email@example.com with the subject as Sales Executive (Abuja).
Note: Mails without proper subject matter, will not be treated.