Latest Technical Job Vacancies at Kuramo Industries on 2016 – 12 positions
Kuramo Industries is a privately owned Nigerian company engaged in projects, manufacturing and engineering. Headquartered in Isolo, our Projects Division, KHP – KURAMO Homes & Projects now specialises in the end-to-end integrated delivery of turn-key homes and projects.
- Technician (Construction)
- Technician (Building)
- Technician (Auto Workshops)
- Technician (Automobile Technology)
- Technician (Computing, Software, Applications and Information Technology)
- Technician (Engineering & Manufacturing)
- Technician (Biology)
- Technician (Geology)
- Technician (Chemistry)
- Technician (Mathematics)
- Technician (Physics)
- Technician (Electrical Sciences / Electronics)
- Technician (Surveying)
- Successful applicants will undergo a rigorous and extensive vetting process which includes written and practical tests.
- They will then join our multi-disciplinary teams working on exciting technical projects.
- These include advanced manufacturing and engineering CNC / industrial automation / robotics industrial electronics smart grids / power engineering and modern construction.
- We are also developing in-house business process software and applications for our engineering and manufacturing operations.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following Applications below:
- An interesting write-up about yourself, your interests, your experiences and your chosen discipline
- Evidence/write-up/documentation/web links to, of, about any or relevant projects you have been involved with
- A handwritten application with CV attached.
All applications should be sent to:
Kuramo Industries Recruit 2016 / Technical / [Discipline Code] / [Name],
P.O. Box 1506,
P.O. Box 72571,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.