Latest Transaction Adviser at a Christian Mission Project on 2016
We are a Holy Spirit led Christian Mission Project with dedicated focus on helping individuals involved in Small and Medium scale businesses, communities and other organization seeking help in development planning, resource mapping. enterprise creation, reduction of poverty and access to markets. The overall purpose is to help each individual and territory to achieve God’s purpose and destiny.
POSITION : Transaction Adviser (TA)
- The successful candidates will be based in respective Local Government Areas nationwide. The candidates will work closely with Administrative teams at our Abuja Office indicated below.
- The TAs will drive the Citizen 4 Work programme forward in community development planning, resource mapping and enterprise creation
- Create and initiate enterprise programmes capable of a buy-in from all stakeholders with particular interest in poverty reduction and economic development of their communities and local government.
- Design and support partnership platforms between all the stakeholders interested in development, resource mapping, enterprise creation and poverty reduction.
- Work closely with and facilitate all key stakeholders to implement plans and agreed reports.
- Ensure consistency of support and action across all stakeholders. Follow up and support timely implementation of activities arising from meetings, workshops, training events, etc;
- Support and manage activities while acting as a link between Government and regulatory agencies and client communities.
- Support meetings and workshops, including: identification of participants, organization of invites, preparation of workshop and training materials, note taking, minute writing, reporting administration.
- Assist in preparing the Citizen 4 Community Work plans, report writing and checking partnership reports.
- Act as trainer and mentor for the Transactions Implementation Officers
- Comply at all times with Citizen 4 guidelines, policies and procedures for Programme Management particularly our prayer schedule activities and retreats.
- Any other duties of a related nature which might reasonably be required and allocated by the Project Director in charge of the programme
- This is a Christian spiritual Job assignment and a heavy desire for mission work is required. Only suited for those with a conviction for missionary work in the economic field.
- A desire to live a life of fasting and prayer, standing in the gap for the communities in your nominated territory is mandatory.
- Minimum First Degree or equivalent experience.
- Relevant work experience in programme support, project management or office administration is essential.
- Broad knowledge of development issues in key infrastructure areas of Energy, Water, CT, Transport, Housing are desired
- Requisite knowledge of governance and development issues in Nigeria and best practices internationally would be an advantage.
- Skills in utilizing project management tools and software desirable.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office applications essential (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication/editing skills, able to give competent presentations is essential.
- Understanding of communities’ governance structure and development.
- Happy with a good sense of humor.
- Must have leadership/management skills and be a good team player.
- Above all” Acts 13: verse 2 – 4 applies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting ref; MW2016TATM along with a brief outline of key points for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to:
Mission Project Recruitment Director,
Plot 217, Shettima Alli Mungonu Crescent,
ATT: Mr. Paul Umoru
For Enquiry: contact our office on – 090-9909-1036, 081-8393-3168. Victoria 081-3738-4575