Latest Vacancies at Kano State Internal Revenue Service (KIRS) on 2016 – 8 positions
Kano State Internal Revenue Service (KIRS) – The re-structured and autonomous Kano State Internal Revenue Service (KIRS), in tandem with its core mandate of ensuring timely assessment, collection and Accounting for all revenues to the Kano state Government for financing sustainable Socio-Economic Development Programmes in the state, hereby invites applicants from suitably qualified University/Polytechnic Graduates as well as experienced and skilled professionals to fill the under-listed vacancy below:
POSITION : Officer I Tax – 09
- A candidate for this post should have obtained a Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in a Government, international organization or private firm in a similar role and should hold a good B.Sc/HND in Taxation, Accounting or other related fields of study, obtained from a recognized University/Polytechnic.
- Good knowledge of taxation principles and laws
- Experience in applications and enforcement of tax laws
- Proven track records of delivering set targets
- Time and People Management capability and development
- Membership of a relevant professional body is an added advantage.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.