Latest Vacancy at Ensure Insurance Plc for Chief Compliance Officer on 2016
Ensure Insurance Plc – The Management Team of Ensure Insurance Plc ,is changing the way insurance works for Nigerians.Our primary objective is to deliver innovative insurance products that work for you, our customer,From life insurance, education plans, motor insurance to home insurance, we’ve got you covered.In order to do so and as part of our expansion plans.
POSITION : Chief Compliance Officer
- To provide leadership and strategic direction to the Group; initiate and drive a systemic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes; and also ensure compliance with all statutory regulations/ internal policies.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or any other related discipline
- Membership of one or more relevant professional bodies (i.e ICAN, ACCA, CISA, CRISC) is required
- Minimum of 12 years post NYSC work experience, with at least 6 years in a managerial position
- Candidate must be more than 40 years of age
- Relevant experience in an insurance company or within the financial services industry may also be an added advantage
- Proficiency in strategic thinking, an analytical and proactive mindset
- Proficiency in project management leadership and team building
- Good command of English, excellent writing ability and excellent presentation skills
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work with others
- N14 Million per annum
- Up to 30% of Gross Salary