Latest Vacancy at Western Development Company Limited on 2017
Western Development Company Limited (WDCL), the sole representative of various overseas companies in the fields of Information Technology, Telecommunications, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
POSITION : IT / IM Manager
- Basic and advance UNUX and ORACLE Courses.
- Good Knowledge Of MS SQL Database And Programming
- Knowledge of EC Oracle database structure.
- Technical competence in SSIS and SSRS.
- Technical competence in PI, PI-AF, PI notification, PI-OLEDB, PI-SQL, Matrikan Alarm and Event manager.
- Technical competence in SharePoint front and configuration and maintenance
- Professional skills in the use of MS Excel
- Microsoft share point Training
- Project management profession (PMP)
- Microsoft Net development framework and visual base.
- System Administration ITII and project management course
- Basic and advance UNUX and ORACLE courses
- Extensive experience in working with the OSLsoft PI Suite of applications and technologies and how it is used within the oil and Gas business processes
- Technical skill on the other system integration products such as Matrika, OPC, Total Access, Modbus, DeltaV, Smar system302, Yokogawa, Foxboro, Kepware, etc.
- Competence service delivery processes using service manager 9.0 Toolkit.
- Ability to understand the production business and properly capture customer needs
- Good knowledge of Data acquisition and control systems (DCS, ROC, vMONTOR, OnRAMP Wireless etc)
- Experience with deploying real time solutions
- Team player, works effectively with all levels in organization (business & IT)
- Demonstrable ability to multitask and able to set priorities in a continuous changing environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com