Latest Vacancy for Business Development Officers at MOD Education on 2016
MOD Education – a professional education marketing company operating eight (8) distinctive business offices in Nigeria solely for international education counseling.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Locations: Ikeja, Yaba, Festac, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Uyo Calaba and Benin
- The post holder is responsible for the marketing of programmes of partners and recruitment of students for specific partner institutions within the designated MOD Education region and State.
- To work towards delivering on the assigned targets and significantly increase target numbers on a monthly basis.
- Plan and effectively execute an integrated marketing program to enhance recruitment and generate positive result in numbers term for the institution S/he represents.
- Sell programmes and represent the best interest of the partner institution in Nigeria
- Assist with developing new strategic recruitment activities through consultation with the Company and the partner institution S/he represents
- Provide wide-ranging support for prospects (recruitment, counseling, application and placement)
- Organise and undertake recruitment visits or trainings on behalf of partner institution across designated region.
- Represent the designated partner institution at events, exhibitions and educational institutions.
- Work within the allocated marketing budget of the partner institution, including non-event and non- advertising related items.
- Prepare and provide regular reports including marketing plan summary, sales updates, competitive analysis, etc. for the Branch Manager and Partner University
- Assist University delegates on recruitment visits
- Any other related task that may be assigned
Qualifications & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline – essential
- 2-3 years experience in a strategic marketing role – essential;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – essential
- Proficient in basic use of Microsoft Office suite – essential
- Ability to identify new opportunities to maximize student recruitment – essential
- Possess high quality market intelligence – desirable
- Experience of working in international education – advantage
- Knowledge of international higher education – desirable
Attractive salary with bonuses attached in a creative and safe work environment.
How to Apply
Candidates should send their one page cover letter and CV (maximum of 4 pages) using the desired location and position as the subject of the email (e.g Abuja: Business Development Officer) to:email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.