Latest Vacancy for Program Officer – Health and Nutrition at The Dangote Group on 2016
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
POSITION : Program Officer – Health and Nutrition
- Establish and maintain partnerships to implement the health and nutrition components of Dangote Foundation’s strategy.
- Provide oversight technical support to implementing partners on health and nutrition, and ensure they adhere to technical standards in program implementation.
- Support the Foundation’s efforts to manufacture and distribute ready-to-use therapeutic food (RUTF) in Nigeria.
- Ensure the CMAM, BCC, livelihoods and empowerment, and advocacy components of the Foundation’s nutrition strategy are implemented to globally-accepted standards.
- Develop and maintain strong linkages with government and other development partners, and ensure that the Foundation is represented at relevant meetings, seminars and workshops.
- Provide financial oversight and grants compliance to health and nutrition-related grants given to partners, and promote the principles of value-for-money in all Dangote Foundation-funded activities.
- Promote an integrated approach to health and nutrition interventions by ensuring multi-sector representation, consensus building, and participatory engagement.
- Carry out regular monitoring visits to project sites, and provide supervisory support to activity implementation at the community level.
- Support the development of strategy documents, proposals, agreements, training curriculums, briefing documents and other technical and non-technical documents as may be required.
- Support data collection and analysis as well as preparation of high quality program reports.
- Receive, process and follow up requests for medical assistance (RMA) sent to Dangote Foundation. Document such processes and prepare case studies and success stories as needed.
- Analyze program data and accomplishments and contribute to the Dangote Foundation’s learning agenda and thought leadership efforts.
- Maintain strong partnership with partners, government, community/religious leaders and private sector players and other relevant stakeholders in a manner that reflects professionalism and mutual respect in order to ensure ownership and sustainability.
- Ensure constant self-learning and capacity development to keep up with knowledge and trends in the health and nutrition sector
- Perform any other functions as assigned by supervisor
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s & cover letter to:email@example.com