Manager Job Vacancy at The Dangote Group on 2016
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
POSITION : Grants Manager
- Support the initial evaluation of grants proposals
- Support the management of the overall grants submission and approval process
- Lead the initial and subsequent assessment of all potential and existing grantees
- Prepare grants agreements in collaboration with the Foundation senior management for all grants awarded and ensure that all documentation are received before the funds are disbursed.
- Monitor the progress of all grantees with respect to contractual milestones and grant agreement.
- Ensure that grantees comply with the Foundation’s implementation and reporting guidelines
- Ensure submission of timely reports (narrative and financial) that meet the Foundation’s internal requirements.
- Maintain adequate documentation to support grants-related activities and ensure adherence with the Foundation’s standards
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s & cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org