Manager Recruitment at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd on 2016
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd – is the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012.
Huawei was founded in 1987 by Ren Zhengfei, a former engineer in the People’s Liberation Army. At the time of its establishment Huawei was focused on manufacturing phone switches, but has since expanded its business to include building telecommunications networks; providing operational and consulting services and equipment to enterprises inside and outside of China; and manufacturing communications devices for the consumer market. Huawei has over 140,000 employees, around 46% of whom are engaged in research and development (R&D). It has 21 R&D institutes in countries including China, the United States, Canada, UK, Pakistan, France, Germany, Colombia, Sweden, Ireland, India, Russia, and Turkey, and in 2013 invested US$5 billion in R&D.
In 2010, Huawei recorded profit of 23.8 billion CNY (3.7 billion USD). Its products and services have been deployed in more than 140 countries and it currently serves 45 of the world’s 50 largest telecoms operators.
POSITION : City Manager
- Responsible for the region sell in, sell out goal
- Responsible for New and Old customers to expand and maintain
- Promoters – responsible for the daily management and non- management store sales and promotions.
- Responsible for terminal stores image building and is responsible for maintenance, planning and implementation of promotional activities
- Responsible for information collection, feedback and after-sales support Invoicing
- Two years’ experience in the telecoms industry at least.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Google Office productivity tools.
- Able to work in Nigeria East region cities: Asaba, Onitsha, Owerri, PH, Uyo, Calabar, Aba, Enugu, Owerri, Benin, Warri, and willing travel between east cities
- Candidate can be based in any one of the above cities, as long as you’re able to cover the others.
Preference will be given to local candidates. No relocation will be considered.