PUBLIC RELATION OFFICERS on 2017
PUBLIC RELATION OFFICERS
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and proposal defense.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Organising promotional events such as pre-presentations, presentations and visits
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Analysing media coverage
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Liaising with clients, managerial and team leaders staff about outings, timescales and objectives
- Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house’ journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.
Other Relevant Degree Subjects
- Public relations
Skills and qualities
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational, scheduling and planning skills.
- Ability to juggle different priorities and meet deadlines.
- Awareness of current affairs and a passion for finding out new information.
- Self-confident and sociable – ability to network effectively.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Stamina, energy and drive.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Achievement orientated and results driven.
- Should have a bachelor’s degree (BSc) Minimum of Second class lower / HND Minimum of Upper credit in any of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Be within the ages of 20 – 38 years
- Computer literate ( Minimum Microsoft office)
- MUST be resident within Edo, Delta and Akwa Ibom States.
- Be a smart, self motivated and quick to adjust to the corporate organization
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 8th, 2016.