Recruitments at Riskguard-Africa (Nig) Limited on 2016
Riskguard-Africa (Nig) Limited – Our company, having been involved in many Insurance Market Development Initiatives across Africa in the past 10 years and after our Collaborating Underwriters have secured NAICOM’s approval for 40 New and Relevant Insurance Products which we developed for them, we are pleased to invite you to invest in Retail Insurance Distribution as a tool to grow the Economy of Nigeria and promote self-employment amongst the populace. POSITION : Platform Provider Slot: 5000 Individuals
- A young man or lady who wants to go into self employment early in life.
- A retired or retiring person who still wants regular monthly income in retirement.
- A professional who wishes to diversify into business with less personal involvement.
- A father who wants to institute one off Trust Fund for his child’s education in case.
- A self-employed person who wishes to create a platform for guaranteed Income in Retirement and also regular monthly income before retirement.
- Any Executive in paid employment who wishes to set up a small business by the side.
- A Corporate Outfit, Professional Body or Market Association engaged in Micro-finance, Real Estate, Healthcare Delivery, Accounting, Surveying, Law, Public Relations, Education etc. with large clientele that wishes to create additional income from its existing clients or additional Income Source for its members.
- A Product or Service Marketing company with large number of field staff wishing to earn additional income through Insurance Distribution.
- You will provide suitable office space and facilities worth N3 N5.0m at our approved location of your choice anywhere in Nigeria and we will build for you a business that can generate as much as N25.0m profit per annum in Retail Insurance Distribution.
Mode of Operation i.) Day to Day Running of the Office: The Provider can:
- Manage the office by himself. or
- Appoint his/her Spouse, Child or Relation to manage the branch. or
- Use a Contract Manager from the project to manage the branch.
Each Manager will receive 4 stages of Intensive Training on Insurance Products, Insurance Technicalities, Marketing and Business Management. ii.) Control:
- The Branch and its staff will operate as separate entity under the trade name, control and brand identity of our Licensed Insurance Providers.
Your Benefits as Platform Provider
- Collection of Attractive Facilities Fee on monthly basis.
- Collection of Brokers Commission on Own Risks.
Our Five Year Financial Projection has shown that the Net Profit to the Provider by Year 2 is about N10.0m for cities like Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt, N9.0m for Ibadan, Abeokuta, Kano and Kaduna and N6.0m for Ilorin, Osogbo, Ijebu-Ode, Ogbomosho, Minna, Jos etc. while the Total Investment Capital (Office Rent, Furnishing, Take-off Training and Marketing Materials etc.) for Lagos etc. is N5.0m, Ibadan etc. is N4.4m and for Ilorin etc. is N3.9m. Our Involvement Technical Support:
- All the Technical, HR and Professional activities needed to run the Office like Training, Technology, Advert and Publicity, Risk Survey, Underwriting and Claims Administration, Regulatory Conformance, Alliance Creation, Internal Control, Customer Benefits, Brand Management, Manpower Development, etc. shall be provided by our appointed Licensed Insurance Provider.
- We will pay all the Salaries and Benefits due to your Manager and Staff including Productivity Bonus and Performance Incentives shall be paid by the appointed Licensed Insurance Provider.
General Instruction Download Application, complete same, scan to PDF Format and Submit Completed Form through the appropriate category on the site.