Retail Store at Timekeepers International Limited on 2016
Timekeepers International Limited – We serve as representatives to some of the world’s best known brands acting as managers of their brands in the territories covered.
POSITION : Retail Store Supervisor
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate necessary information to Head office and other outlets
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Handle Sales and stock
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information about After-sales services
Candidate Requirements (Skills and Experience)
- Good customer service skill
- Flexibility to work effectively in the supervisor and negotiator role.
- Proven leadership ability and sale staff management experience.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND degree
- Good knowledge of the Market/environment
- Experience in sales (Retail) would be highly desirable
- Ability to communicate in all levels with an excellent capacity of persuasion and negotiation
- Must reside in Apapa/Festac and environs.
- Females are encouraged to apply