Sales and Marketing at Bradfield Consulting on 2016
Bradfield Consulting – Our client, a leading real estate developing company providing well-designed, comfortable, durable and affordable homes of good building standard to the Nigerian market, is looking to fill the senior managerial level role of :
POSITION : Head of Sales and Marketing.
The successful candidate will have the following main job objectives:
• Increase the company’s market share by identifying, developing and securing new business.
• Collect and share market intelligence of the Real Estate marketplace specifically with regard to affordable housing and the interest of all the stakeholders in the sector;
• Execute marketing strategies towards achievement of SMART business objectives.
• Lead the business development and marketing team of the company towards the achievement of the company’s vision.
• Develop customized marketing plans for key business development relationships.
• Create internal asset plan required to deliver on Business Development relationships.
• Pro-active use of Real Estate analytics and tools for the creation of data and analytic assets that will serve to increase the efficacy of the partnerships, add-value to our partners and aid New Business in the pitching and negotiation of potential relationships.
• Form a close working relationship with other business units and departments within the company to ensure we deliver world-class value to our clients and business partners.
• Extend best-practices from Customer Acquisition team to partner channel.
• Pro-actively ideate on potential tactics/practices the company should develop that would make us the preferred and more valuable partner for real estate solutions.
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Initiate compelling business cases for new initiatives.
• Ensure effective implementation of marketing strategies.
• Research and evaluate new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
• Design creative ways to optimize promotional activities.
• Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs.
• Coordinate and work closely with the product development team.
• Develop and implement client contact and prospecting systems.
• Experience and level: At least 10 years of experience with 3 years in a senior middle management position preferably in the Real Estate and construction sector or Mortgage Bank in a similar result oriented business development role.
• Qualifications: A minimum of Bachelor’s degree is required and a professional membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing or similar will be an advantage
• Location: Lagos based with local travel within Nigeria, to project locations.
• Specific expertise: Off plan sales and brand development experience will be an advantage.