TEAM & PROGRAM MANAGER on 2016
AfriGrowth Foundation seeks an experienced, management level Team & Program Manager. The Program Manager, at the direction of and in conjunction with the Executive Director will provide executive-level leadership for all its programs. The Program Manager will be expected to:
- Supervise program staff, volunteers, contractors and consultants.
- Coordinate and Develop the Grant Funding & Partnerships for the Foundation’s programs and volunteer program.
- Manage/supervise/help recruit/train staff and volunteers.
- Oversee and develop accurate documentation in client files.
- Act as the Foundation’s liaison to meetings.
- Participate in Supervisor’s and staff meetings. Position requires detail-oriented skill and accuracy; patience and people skills, along with an ability to set boundaries; good judgment with respect to providing information.
Bachelor’s degree required; Masters Degree Preferred
1. At least 4 to 5 years of NGO work experience, including management experience
2. Demonstrate excellence in interpersonal, oral, and written communication skill
3. Excellent organizational and project management skills
4. Self-starter who is comfortable in a close-knit team-oriented setting
5. Flexibility and eagerness to learn and work on different tasks as needed
6. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
We are looking for a committed individual to join our team.
For full consideration, please submit a CV and a letter of interest with salary requirements to :firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include phone numbers and email addresses on how you can be contacted.